Draper at Chicago Shakespeare Theater
- Productions: Book of Joseph, Short Shakes! Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare in Love
Draper at the Goodman Theatre
- Productions: Wonderful Town, A Christmas Carol (2016 & 2017), Twist your Dickens, Ah! Wilderness, Blind Date, Enemy of the People
Draper for Steppenwolf Theater Company
- Production: On Your Feet Broadway Tour
Head Draper and Costume Shop Manager for Theatre at the Center
- Productions: It’s a Wonderful Life, Leading Ladies, Crazy for You, Footloose, Man of La Mancha, The Christmas Schooner, Noises Off, I Do! I Do!, Footloose, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, Sleuth, Nunset Boulevard, The Wiz, Guys and Dolls, Another Night Before Christmas, Always Patsy Cline, Making God Laugh, Little Shop of Horrors, 42nd St, Forever Plaid Tidings, Fox on the Fairway, What a Glorious Feeling! The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Godspell, A Christmas Carol, Ring of Fire, Miracle on South Division, The Beverly Hillbillies, Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, A Christmas Memory, On Golden Pond, Big Fish, All Shook Up, Spamalot, A Christmas Story, The 39 Steps, and Nice Work If You Can Get It, The Odd Couple.
Draper for The Hypocrites
- Production: The Adding Machine
Draper for Chicago Children’s Theater
- Productions: Jabari Dreams of Freedom, An Epic tale of Scale
Draper for Looking Glass Theater
- Productions: North China Lover, The Little Prince, In the Garden, Alice, Moby Dick, Treasure Island
Draper for The House Theater
- Productions: The Wizard of Oz, The Nutcracker (2014-2017), The Magnificents, Death and Harry Houdini, Ploughed Under
Draper and Costume Manager for Light Opera Works
- Productions: HMS Pinafore (Draper only), Oliver!, Annie, Get Your Gun, Guys and Dolls
Draper for The Broadway Theater
- Production: Working
Draper and Costume Manager for Northwestern University
- Productions: SITE: Far Away, and Waa-Mu: Double Feature at Hollywood and Vine.
Draper for Albany Park Theater Project
- Production: Homeland
Draper for Fox Valley Repertory Theater
- Production: It’s a Wonderful Life the Radio Play
Draper for the Bard Summerscape Opera Festival
- Productions: The Dwarf, Der Ferne Klang, Die Liebe der Danae, Wild Duck, and Bittersweet.
Cutter for the Lyric Opera
- Production: The Marriage of Figaro
Cutter for the Goodman Theater
- Production: War Paint
Stylist for Sharon Irving Music Video
Stylist for Ray Dalton’s If I Fall Music Video
Costume Designer/Stylist for Willow Creek Community Church
- Productions include staged pieces and short films for the Global Leadership Summit and The Justice conference, short films for Easter 2016-2017, Christmas 2012-2017.
Costume Designer and Tailor for SoloChicago
- Productions: Churchill, The Unfortunates.
Costume Designer for Artemisia Theater Company
- Production: Belfast Girls
Costume Designer for Theatre at the Center TYA
- Production: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Costume Designer for Governor’s State University
- Production: A My Name is Alice
Costume Designer for the Improvised Shakespeare Company
Costume Designer for Bard College
- Production: When We Dead Wake
Costume Designer for the Bailiwick Theater
- Production: Zanna, Don’t!
Costume Designer for the Bloomington Shakespeare Festival
- Productions: A Cry of Players, The Tempest
Designer, Costume Director and Teacher’s Aide for Shorewood High School
- Productions include Seussical, Noises Off, Anton in Show Business, All in the Timing, and Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.
Custom Knitter for Chicago Shakespeare Theater
- Production: Twelfth Night
Custom Knitter for Theatre at the Center
- Productions: It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, Another Night Before Christmas, and The Wiz
Custom Knitter for Bard Summerscape Opera Festival
- Production: Wild Duck
Tianyu Qiu Studio’s AMNMA
Mariott Theater’s La Cage Aux Folles
Porchlight Theater’s Sweeney Todd
Theatre at the Center’s Little Shop of Horrors
The Looking Glass Theater’s Big Lake Big City
First Folio Theater’s A Design for Living, The Passion of Dracula
Indiana Welcome Center’s A Christmas Story Automated exhibit
Stitcher for The Hypocrites
- Production: The Glass Menagerie
Stitcher at Steppenwolf Theater
- Productions include Agamemnon (Court Theater), 1984, Holiday Inn (Muny Theater St. Louis)
Stitcher at Chicago Shakespeare Theater
- Productions include: Macbeth, Short Shakes! A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Twelfth Night, Taming of the Shrew, Romeo and Juliet, As You Like It, Short Shakes! MacBeth, The Madness of King George, Follies, Elizabeth Rex, Short Shakes! The Taming of the Shrew, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Timon of Athens, The School For Lies, Julius Caesar, Gypsy, Henry V, Pericles, and Sense and Sensibility.
Stitcher for the Bard Summerscape Opera Festival
- Productions include: Genoveva, Offenbach, Krol Roger, Uncle Vanya, Of Thee I Sing, St. Joan, The Dwarf, Florentine Tragedy, The Sorcerer, The Oresteia, Les Huguenots, Judgement Day, Der Ferne Klang, Die Liebe der Danae, Wild Duck, and Bittersweet.
Stitcher for Northwestern University
- Production: Street Scene.
Stitcher for the thirty-first and thirty-second seasons of Opera Theater St Louis (2006-2007)
- Productions include Jane Eyre, Barber of Seville, Hansel and Gretel, The Mikado, Anna Karenina, I Puritani, Street Scene and La Traviata.
Stitcher for Indiana University Ballet and Opera (January 2005 to May 2007)
- Productions include A View From the Bridge, Romeo and Juliet, Don Giovanni, The Nutcracker, Manon, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Carmen, Arlecchino/Too Many Sopranos, Our Town, Cinderella, and Madame Butterfly.
- AS in Construction Technology
- BS in History
Opera Theater St. Louis–2006, 2007
- Completed Costume Internship Program
Goodman Theater–2014 and 2016
- Completed 8 week draping master course with Birgit Wise
- Completed 8 week advanced draping master course with Birgit Wise
- Supervisory, Educational, and Management experience.
- Draping, Flat patterning, Beadwork, Corsetry, Tailoring, Leather tooling, Fur, Microsoft Office, puppet fabrication, Hand Embroidery, Applique, Knitting, Crochet, Painting, Drawing.